How You Can Qualify For The Best 2016 Medicare Insurance Plan
Medical bills and prescription costs account for more than half of all bankruptcies in the United States of America. 1
If you have have been disabled for years it is time to check your benefits. Knowledge is power!
Click on the “CLICK HERE” Inside The Red Circle In The Photo Above ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ to find out if You Can Receive Medicare, The Different Types of Medicare Plans, If or When You Will Qualify For Medicare, and If Medicare Is Able To Cover Your Prescription Medication.
Please note there are four different parts to the Medicare Program: 2
- Medicare Part A (hospital insurance)
- Medicare Part B (medical insurance)
- Medicare Part C (Medicare Advantage plans)
- Medicare Part D (Medicare prescription drug coverage)
Before the age of 65 years old you are eligible for Medicare Part A at no cost if:
- You have been entitled to Social Security disability benefits for 24 months
- You receive a disability pension from the railroad retirement board and meet certain conditions
- You receive Social Security disability benefits because you have Lou Gehrig’s disease (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
- You worked long enough in a government job through which you paid Medicare taxes, and you’ve been entitled to Social Security disability benefits for 24 months
- You are the child or widow/widower that was age 50 or older, including a divorced widow/widower, of someone who has worked long enough in a government job through which Medicare taxes were paid, and you meet the requirements of the Social Security disability program
- You have permanent kidney failure and you receive maintenance dialysis or a kidney transplant and meet one of the following A-C requirements — (A) You are eligible for or receive monthly benefits under Social Security or the railroad retirement system; or —(B) You have worked long enough in a Medicare-covered government job; or —(C) You are the child or spouse of a worker (living or deceased) who has worked long enough under Social Security or in a Medicare.
You can apply for Medicare at www.socialsecurity.gov
I hope this HypoGalBlog post has brought you insight on How You Can Qualify For The Best 2016 Medicare Insurance.
You can read about other shortcuts to living with a chronic illness on the HypoGal Blog.
Please, Like, HypoGal on Facebook.
If you would like to receive HypoGal’s updates and Best Government Resource List then please enter your email address in the white bar at the bottom of this page.
Please Note- HypoGal, Dislikes Spam. Your Privacy Is Protected.