Best Pet Insurance Companies
Best Pet Insurance Companies; The costs involve with a chronic illness seem endless. Thankfully, my health insurance covers a large portion of my medical cost.
Our family does not have a furry friend but if we did we would have pet insurance. The vet bills from an ill pet can leave the average family with a large hole in their family budget.
The American Pet Product Organization reported that almost 16 Billion Dollars was spent on vet bills in 2015.
What Is Pet Insurance?
Pet insurance is a type of insurance that reimburses you for some of the vet bills if your pet is injured or sick. Buying the best pet insurance requires careful shopping because the policies are not standardized, and the range of options and exclusions can make it difficult to compare plans. For
How Do You Buy Pet Insurance?
Carefully! Pet insurance is not one size fits all. Pet insurance industry does not have a standard policy. Pet Insurance policies may range in options, contain exclusions and limit treatment plans.
What To Look For In A Pet Insurance Policy?
- If the pet insurance covers accidents
- Types of illnesses the policy covers
- Does the pet insurance policy cover vaccinations
- Wellness visit
THE BEST PET INSURANCE COMPANY
The following are two of the top rated pet insurance companies:
Pet Plan Insurance
- Annual coverage limits of $10,000, $14,000 and $22,00
- Choice of deductibles from $50 to $200
- Reimbursement levels of 80%, 90%, and 100%.
- All plans cover injuries and illnesses, including hereditary and chronic conditions.
- All plans cover alternative and behavioral therapies
- No maximum age limit
- Plans can include boarding fees
- You can receive payment if your pet’s illness causes you to shorten your vacation
The Financial strength rating: A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best (under AGCS Marine Insurance Co., a member of the Allianz Group
Get a quote
Pets Best Insurance
- Annual coverage limits of $5,000 and $10,000
- Choice of deductibles from zero to $1,000 and reimbursement levels of 70%, 80%, 90%, and 100%
- Offers an accident-only plan
- Wide a range of plans that covers illnesses and hereditary and congenital conditions
- Most plans cover exam fees
- Wellness visits can be included in routine care
- Plans cover treatment such acupuncture and chiropractic care and physical rehabilitation
- 7 weeks and up for dogs and cats
- No Maximum age limit
Financial strength rating: A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best (under Independence American Insurance Co., member of the IHC Group)
Get A Quote
Health costs from a furry friend can be exorbitant.
Pet Insurance offers you the piece of mind to know your pet is protected.
” Pet Insurance May Seem Expensive But It Is Priceless To Your Budget ”
Always better to be prepared!
Cheers to Healthy Pets!
You can read about other Shortcuts to Living With A Chronic Illness on the HypoGal Blog.
Please, LIKE, HypoGal on Facebook.