Orange County Health Department Publishes Coronavirus Cases Daily
As of today, April 2, 2020 the Orange County Health Department published there are approximately 656 cases of Coronavirus cases.
I believe the cases of Coronavirus in Orange County are sufficiently higher because:
- There are a limited supply of Coronavirus test kits
- Coronavirus test kits are not always accurate
- 17.9% Of people with COVID-19 Coronavirus had no symptoms on the Diamond Princess cruise ship. Translation, thousands of asymptomatic people are spreading the Coronavirus disease throughout Orange County
- People may believe they are mildly infected with the Coronavirus, self-isolate but their medical data is not confirmed. If they were infected with the Coronavirus their medical data is not part of the Orange County Health Department's data on the Coronavirus cases.
Unfortunately, on March 30, 2020 the O.C. Register published that two University of Irvine professors have shown that Orange County, California Coronavirus outbreak and the outbreak of the Coronavirus in Italy have similar trajectory.
Let's try to halt the Coronavirus trajectory in Orange County, California.
What we need to do:
- If you are not an essential worker, stay home
- Stay out of public places, eg. parks, beaches, golf courses
- Where a mask is you need to go shopping. Please do not take away from our healthcare workers. You can make your own mask. I will post weblinks to create your own mask in resources
- Most importantly, #StayHome, #StaySafe
How To Make A Mask To Protect Against the Coronavirus: